Education and Experience for Michael Bohley, M.D.
Dr. Bohley's academic training has included completion of medical school (M.D.) and accredited residencies in General Surgery (5 years) and Plastic and Reconstructive surgery (2 years).
- Plastic Surgery Residency, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- General Surgery Residency, Emanuel-Kaiser Surgical Residency Program, Portland, OR
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- Bachelors of Science (B.S.)/Microbiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Certifications and Professional Memberships
Dr. Bohley is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and the American Board of Surgery (ABS). He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Oregon Medical Society
- Multnomah County Medical Society
American Society of Plastic Surgeons requires the completion of 150 hours of continuing medical education every three years, with at least one-third of those specific to plastic surgery, to maintain clinical competence and professional knowledge. To maintain his status as an ABPS board-certified surgeon, Dr. Bohley is also required to regularly attend continuing medical education courses and adhere to a strict code of ethics.
|Michael Bohley, M.D.|
|Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery|
|Office Address: |
|10201 S.E. Main Street|
|Portland, OR 97216|
|Dr. Bohley has 20 patients available for view in the Before and After Photo Gallery. Click here to visit.|