Education and Experience for Tom Pousti, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Biography for Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti is a San Diego Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and is dedicated to restoring appearance, self-esteem, function, and quality of life to his patients. After 15 years of extensive medical and surgical training, Dr. Tom Pousti is double board certified in General Surgery as well as Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Pousti and his wife Marjan reside in San Diego with their three sons and daughter.
Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Harvard / Brigham and Women's / Children's Hospital
Boston, MA 1995-1997
Internship and General Surgery Residency
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Orange, CA 1990-1995
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, San Diego County Medical Association
- Member, San Diego Plastic Surgery Society
|Tom Pousti, M.D., F.A.C.S.|
|Pousti Plastic Surgery|
|Office Address: |
8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942
7301 Girard Ave.
La Jolla, CA 92037
29995 Technology Dr.
Murrieta, CA 92563
|Dr. Pousti has 16 patients available for view in the Before and After Photo Gallery. Click here to visit.|
|Dr. Pousti has 7 videos available in the Video Gallery. Click here to view.|